Nuffnang Ads

16 September 2008

My love will get you home

I first heard of this song "My love will get you home" when I was watching Astro Wah Lai Toi TV show "Heart of Greed".

I like this song very much. The song is sang by Christine Glass and it is a very soothing song and it goes so well with this romantic TV show.



Last Saturday, I finally bought the CD at Popular at RM26.50 (less 10% discount for member). I've been listening to the CD since then. The funny thing is Jared doesnt like this song. He always say "Mommy, please dont play that sad song".




This CD by Sony BMG http://www.sonybmg.com.my/getyouhome.html has 18 favourite TV drama inspired songs:

  1. My Love Will Get You Home - Christine Glass The reason I bought this CD
  2. Because of You - Kelly Clarkson My other favourite
  3. Purest Of Pain - Son by Four
  4. Everytime - Daniel Lee
  5. No Promises - Shayne Ward
  6. Superwoman - Jacyln Victor Jacyln is so talented, I like her verson of Superwoman
  7. True Colors – Cyndi Lauper Known by most people, you surely sing along with Cyndi
  8. Angels Brought Me Here - Guy Sebastian
  9. Only Love - Trademark
  10. Without You - Same Same featuring Jaclyn Victor
  11. Shape of my Heart - Backstreet Boys
  12. I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman - Britney Spears
  13. Before I Fall In Love - Coco Lee
  14. Valentine - Jim Brickman & Martina McBride
  15. Angel – Sarah McLachlan
  16. Heaven Knows - Daniel Lee
  17. Truly Madly Deeply – Savage Garden Favourite song for wedding
  18. Bonus Track, Vincent (Live) – Don McLean - Another song often played in "Heart of Greed" show but I didn't quite like this version of it

No comments: