|Walking in the park|
|Deer feeding with food provided by the park|
We were at the Deerland Park for about an hour and adjourned to the Elephant Sanctuary.
After lunch, we walked to the elephants feeding and show venue.
|Finished bathing, ready for show time|
|Be careful crossing the bridge|
|There are picnic place|
Suggestion for the trip:
- Wear light and comfortable clothes.
- Bring water, sunglasses and caps as there are a bit of walking under hot sun.
- Wear comfortable shoes and shoes that can resist water if go to the Chamang Fall
- Make the first stop at Elephant Sanctuary to register and collect stickers as there is limited stickers given out in a day, especially the yellow sticker for rides and bath with elephants.
- Allow ample time for lunch, suggest have early lunch as there's only 1 cafe in Elephant Sanctuary and everyone is rushing for the 1.30pm video show.
- Bring peanuts and banana to feed elephants.
- Make some contribution to the Elephant Sanctuary as there's no entrance fee, for the maintenance of the elephants and park.
- Bring extra changing clothes and towel.
- Be careful if swim at the Bentong Chamang Fall