The Malaysian style of setting and design with open, spacious kitchen.
The stylish accommodation, the living hall, the seminar room and long bath with greenery view.
The participants and menu for the day.
In the midst of the briefing, Rohani showed us some of the herbs that we would use from the garden.
Nasi Dagang with Masak Lemak Ikan Tongkol and Acar Timun.
Kuih Talam Pandan
Watch all those cameras ... Food Blogger in action.
Photo for the album.
- Rohani Jelani of Bayan Indah
- Audrey of Audrey Cooks
- Cheng Yi of Fat Boy Bakes
- Pick Shan of Babe in the City KL
- Meena of A Whiff of Lemongrass
- Chris of Pure Glutton
- Alice of Jom Makan
- Nigel of Just Heavenly
- Ryonn of Chaokar Smokes
- Cyrene of Sew Handy Stuff
- Wai Hoong