- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped garlic
- Skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 8 bite pieces (don't cut too small as the chicken will shrink after grilled)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sprigs (cut into 8 halves) fresh rosemary
- 4 thick (cut into 8 halves) slices of bacon
- Rub 1 tablespoon of finely chopped garlic on chicken breast and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay one rosemary sprig on the chicken breast. Wrap the bacon around the chicken to hold the rosemary on. Secure the bacon with a toothpick.
- Preheat microwave convection oven and cook the chicken breasts for 25 minutes.
- If use an outdoor grill, preheat for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Cook the chicken breasts until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Stay near the grill to combat any flare ups from the bacon.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.