Nuffnang Ads

23 April 2011

Cake Pops, Cake Balls or Tim Tam Truffles?

8 Apr 2011

Jared's Yamaha music school had a concert on Sat, 9 Apr 2011. As usual, we have to bring light food to share with other students and their family. I planned to make cake pops!

I've been admiring cake pops and cake balls (wondering what's the difference between these two?). They are my new love. I was so happy to find Bakerella website. Bakerella is so lovely and talented.
The ingredients
After work, I went down to Jaya Grocers and bought the ingredients for my cake pops.

Crumbled Tim Tam biscuits

After I've crumbled the tim tam biscuits, I added cream cheese to it.
Jared helped to roll the crumbled biscuits.

I forgotten to take photos of the final products. The above photo was taken by my niece, Jaselyn. She loved these cake pops and found them pretty and snapped the photo.

At the end, I did not bring these cake pops to Jared's Yamaha school concert as I do not have small plastic to individually wrapped these cake pops.

No comments: