Nuffnang Ads

28 April 2009

ICCA, Wilton and Cupcakes

I love cupcakes. They are so lovely, sweet, cute and gorgeous! I can make delicious cupcake but I can't make beautiful cupcakes.

I always admire those nicely decorated cupcakes and dreaming of making them myself one day. I browsed through internet and found this ICCA website. They do have a branch near my office. Then, I read about their new HQ outlet which is the largest cake decorating and baking centre in Malaysia. I had to bribe hubby to drop by the outlet and promise to buy them afternoon tea at their Cupcake Corner.


Look at these lovely cupcakes on sale at their Cupcake Corner.




































We had the afternoon tea set at RM25 with 2 mini cupcakes, 3 cupcakes, 2 biscuits and 2 coffee. The cupcakes are a bit dry as they keep the cupcakes in container and store in a fridge.







Mocha for the kids.









Cappuccino for hubby.

There's huge collection of cake accessories at its retail store. There is also state of the art training centre and baking classes, especially the Wilton Cake Decorating Classes.

The address of ICCA's head office at Sunway Damansara:

Wisma ICCA

1, Jalan PJU 5/15

Dataran Sunway

Kota Damansara

47810 Petaling Jaya

Selangor, Malaysia

Tel : 03-6140 8835

Fax : 03-6142 1501

Operating Hours:

Mon to Saturday : 10am - 8pm

Sunday : 10am - 5pm

Public Holiday : Closed



No comments: