Nuffnang Ads

17 June 2011

Mocha cupcakes with buttercream frosting

14 May 2011

My ex-staff brought Baker's Cottage cupcakes for us for her baby full moon celebration. I didn't know that Baker's Cottage does sell cupcakes.

There were 4 varieties of cupcakes and one of it is Mocha cupcake which Hubby liked it very, very much.

I have only baked butter and chocolate cupcakes, not any other varieties. I would very much like to try something different and bake them for my family.

I searched for recipe in internet and found the resipe of Mocha cupcakes with buttercream frosting from My Baking Addiction. Hmmm ... sounds yummy!




I used Wilton tip 1M to make the buttercream frosting on the cupcakes.


Jaden loves the cake, especially the chocolate taste of the cupcakes and the giganto frosting.


Hubby said these cupcakes were awesome, one of the best that I've baked so far, he gave 9 out of 10 points.

I like this cupcake too. I'll surely include in my favourite baking list and bake them more often.

2 comments:

Kiasu Mom said...

Your decoration skill is getting better and better. I am sure the cakes tastes awesome but I wanted to say they look awesome too!

treasure memories said...

Thank you. I am still learning and hope to improve.