Nuffnang Ads

17 June 2011

Happy Mother's Day

6 May 2011 

It was our usual Friday family dinner at parents house, with parents and siblings family.


On the way home from work, I decided to buy crepes cake from Food Fondry. As I did not pre-order the cake, they did not have any whole cake. I decided to mix and match the crepes cake with vanilla, strawberry and chocolate flavour.

Each slice cost RM9 and the above 12 slices cost RM108.


My sister's birthday is on Saturday and Mother's Day is on Sunday. We have postponed our Mother's Day celebration to the following week as most of the kids are having school exam now. We also do no like the crowd at restaurants.

Photo with mother, sisters, niece and nephews. Everyone looked so happy in this photo.

My youngest sister reminded her 4 years old boy not to blow the candles as it's not his birthday.

After singing the birthday song, it was so funny that I blew the candles instead! I don't know why I did it, probably I was too excited that I wanted to share the crepes cake with my family. The photo above was taken right after the incident, with my sister pointing at me. How embarrasing!

My sister's son then asked my sister why I blew the candles when it was not my birthday.Smart boy.

Sharing the crepes cake. I cut each slice of cakes into two so that everyone get to try the different flavour of crepes cake. The crepes cake was good and most of them prefer the original vanilla flavour.

I bought this Crabtree & Evelyn's Lavender Hatbox gift set for mom.

 Mom has never enjoyed or pampered herself with this kind of nice shower gel or lotion.

When we got home from parents' house, Jaden gave me this Mother's Day card, made by him with the help of his Krista teacher.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the world. May everyday is a Mother's Day.

No comments: