Nuffnang Ads

17 November 2010

Ham Bacon, Sausage Bacon and Hawaiian Seafood Pizzas

17 Nov 10

I've tried making pizza twice at home. I enjoyed making pizza as its easy to make and my family enjoys eating pizza fresh from the oven.

Today is Hari Raya Haji and also the first day of school holiday. Jaselyn and Darren came over to our house to play with the kids.

I obtained my pizza recipe from The Star's Kuali by Amy Beh. I could make 3 pizzas (2 big and 1 medium) from the ingredients given.

Ham and Bacon pizza with parmesan and cheddar cheese.

Sausage and Bacon pizza with parmesan and mozzarella cheese.

Hawaiian seafood with tomato sauce base and mozzarella and cheddar cheese topping.

I made these 3 pizzas for lunch and they were all finished by 2 adults and 3 kids. The vote is for the cheesy pizzas ... sausage and ham with bacon pizzas.

2 comments:

Kiasu Mom said...

I think you should quit your day job and open a restuarant instead :-)

treasure memories said...

How will you support me? Lunch, tea and dinner at my restaurant?