Nuffnang Ads

25 December 2009

Bedazzled Christmas @ The Curve

24 Dec 09

It has been a long, long time since I updated my blog. Pardon me for the silence. We're in between maid for almost 2 months now and we are still waiting patiently for our new maid to arrive.



I have many things to update in my blog and am not sure when will I get the chance to update them one by one. I hope to do so eventually. Till then, I am very excited about Christmas and would like to take this opportunity to wish all my family, friends and colleagues ...

"Merry Christmas and may Joy and Happiness be with you all the time."


Christmas is my favourite time of the year. I like the gatherings with family, friends and colleagues, the atmosphere at shopping malls, the decoration, the songs, etc.



I've attended the Year End Christmas party hosted by Citibank at Hardrock Cafe on 13 Dec 09. I went with Jared, Jaden, Darren, Jaselyn and my eldest sister. My company had Christmas dinner at d'italiane at Jaya 33 on 17 Dec 09.


I took a day off from work today. My mother in-law left for Ipoh this afternoon. She came since last Friday to help us out. My mother in-law woke up early this morning to boil winter melon soup for us. Hubby and I are glad to have her around to help us out, especially she cooked for us her famous fried yong tau foo. Today, we had vegetarian lunch near our place and thereafter, we sent her off to train station.



We adjourned to The Curve. I had a voucher for a free photo and decided to take a family photo with the nice Christmas decoration. The quality of the free photo is not as good as expected. The photo was reddish. I'm glad that I brought my own camera along as Jared and Jaden were in photo taking mood.

These are the photos taken at The Curve today.





We also shopped for Christmas presents for Jared and Jaden. We bought "Flushed Away" DVD for Jared and Ikea train set for Jaden.

Gotta go ... need to wake up early tomorrow. We were invited by Jared's classmate family for a Christmas breakfast at their church. The family hosted a table and we are their guests.

Merry Christmas ... ho ho ho!

2 comments:

Kiasu Mom said...

merry christmas dearie.. happy to see that you're back, albeit a bit slow.. hehehe. Love the family photo!

Saw Leng, KOH said...

Sweetie,

We are struggling and ... still struggling. It was a good break from the routine.